The COVID-19 vaccine is available to all New Yorkers aged 18 and up. Getting the vaccine is the key to protecting our communities and enjoying everything that New York City has to offer. Now, it’s easier than ever to get your vaccine:
At-Home Vaccinations Through Zeel
Get you and your family vaccinated without even leaving home!
Drivers Benefits is working with Zeel to sign up drivers and their families for free at-home vaccinations. Plus, for a limited time only, New York City is giving $100 to anyone who gets their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
NOTE: At this time, the At-Home Vaccination service is available to people living in the five boroughs of New York City aged 18 and up.
Get Your Vaccine, Get $100*
- Call Drivers Benefits: Our call center will help you sign up for the Zeel service. Call us Mon-Fri 8AM to 8PM at 855-979-1445.
- Get a callback from Zeel: The Zeel team will call you to set up an appointment time and ask for a list of who will be vaccinated at your address.
- Get ready for your appointment: The Zeel team will call to confirm your appointment the day before. Make sure you have your ID and wear a mask.
- Get your vaccine: The vaccination technicians will call you before they arrive. If you qualify for the $100 incentive, remind your technician to sign you up for it, and that you’ve been referred by the Independent Drivers Guild.
- Who is this for?
- This service is available for drivers and anyone in their household living within the five boroughs of New York City over the age of 18. Everyone over the age of 18 is eligible for a vaccine.
- Will this cost me anything?
- No! This service is free and COVID-19 vaccines are free for all New Yorkers.
- When will I get the $100, if I am eligible?
- The vaccine technician will be able to sign you up for the incentive at the time of your appointment, just remind them that you’re eligible. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your $100.
- What forms of ID can I use?
- Any of the following:
- Driver’s license or non-driver ID
- IDNYCState or government-issued birth certificate
- Current U.S. passport or valid foreign passport
- Permanent resident card
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
- Life insurance policy with birthdate
- Marriage certificate with birth date
- What if my friend comes over unexpectedly, can they get a vaccine?
- Yes, but technicians will have a very limited supply of extra vaccines available. If they do not have extra doses, they can help any walk-ins sign up for their own appointment.
- What if my appointment time no longer works for me?
- Please call the phone number you received in your confirmation email from Zeel or the City of New York. If you need additional help, call us at 855-979-1445.
*New York City’s $100 incentive program is only available for New York City residents 18 and up who are getting their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Those who qualify will be able to claim their $100 through electronic or physical mail after they receive a vaccine. Technicians do not carry cash or incentive prizes with them.
Provided by the Independent Drivers Guild in partnership with Zeel and NYC Health+Hospitals
COVID-19 Vaccine Support
If you would like assistance with making an appointment, Drivers Benefits can help. We’ve partnered with NYC Health+Hospitals and the Independent Drivers Guild to connect drivers to COVID-19 vaccines reserved just for them, every week.
Here’s How It Works:
- To make an appointment, call us at 855-979-1445, Monday – Friday (8 AM – 8 PM)
- We’ll give you all the information you need for your appointment, including the location address and what to bring with you.
Remember: Spaces reserved for drivers are limited. If you don’t get an appointment, call us back again Monday – Friday from 8 AM – 8 PM and we’ll do our best to get you a spot. Thank you for your patience as we help make COVID-19 vaccines more accessible to drivers.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- This service is for drivers seeking their first round of the COVID-19 vaccination. If you have already received a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, your second dose was scheduled for you at that time. Right now, booster shots are only available for immunocompromised New Yorkers. If you’re looking for a booster shot, refer to state guidance or consult your doctor.
- If you have any allergies, health concerns, or questions about getting the COVID-19 vaccine, check with your doctor before getting your appointment.
- We can’t guarantee which COVID-19 vaccine you will receive, though you will be able to choose between Johnson & Johnson and Moderna.
- Both COVID-19 Vaccine Support through Drivers Benefits and the COVID-19 vaccine are free for drivers.
Need More Information?
- Find resources here
Thank you for getting your COVID-19 vaccine and for doing your part to protect your family, your community, and your fellow drivers. Let’s put the worst of the COVID-19 outbreak behind us, together.
Provided by the Independent Drivers Guild