The COVID-19 vaccine is finally available to all TLC drivers in New York. But that doesn’t mean it’s easy to get one. It’s not always clear how to get your appointment, spots can be hard to come by, and drivers don’t have all day to refresh their browser window.
Drivers Benefits is helping to ease that burden. We’ve partnered with NYC Health+Hospitals and the Independent Drivers Guild to connect drivers to COVID-19 vaccines reserved just for them, every week.
Here’s How It Works:
- To make an appointment, call us at 855-979-1445 Monday – Friday (8 AM – 8 PM)
- When you call, we will give you all the information you need for your appointment, including where to go, and what to bring with you
Remember: Spaces are limited. If you don’t get an appointment, call us back Monday – Friday between 8 AM and 8 PM. Thank you for your patience as we help make COVID-19 vaccines more accessible to drivers.
Things To Keep In Mind:
- If you have any allergies, health concerns, or questions about getting the COVID-19 vaccine, check in with your doctor before getting your appointment
- While we can’t determine which vaccine you’ll receive once you’re scheduled, all of the available vaccines have been approved by the FDA
- Both COVID-19 Vaccine Support through Drivers Benefits and the COVID-19 vaccine are free for drivers
Questions About The COVID-19 Vaccine?
By getting your COVID-19 vaccine, you are helping to protect your family, your community, and your fellow drivers. Together, we can put the worst of the COVID-19 outbreak behind us!
Provided by the Independent Drivers Guild.