From now until March 31, 2021, Drivers Benefits is working with TrustPlus to provide members with free financial coaching. Make sure you’re a member today to start getting help with your financial health. Provided by the Independent Drivers Guild.
Who is TrustPlus?
TrustPlus is a financial wellness benefit that helps workers with their money worries with expert coaching. TrustPlus coaches focus on developing a long term, empathic relationship with their clients. They’ll help you demystify personal finance and make a plan to achieve your goals, like getting out of debt, building up savings, buying a car, and more.
TrustPlus is a service of Neighborhood Trust Financial Partners, and clients get free, 100% confidential, 24/7, lifetime access to the help they need once they become a client. To learn more about TrustPlus, click here.
- Meet with a TrustPlus financial coaching expert regularly for free to identify your financial challenges and goals, and to create a plan to meet them.
- TrustPlus’s services are available in Spanish and English.
- TrustPlus is a nonprofit dedicated to your long term financial success, so they’ll never sell you anything. They don’t even make commissions off of any product recommendations.
- Once you become a TrustPlus client, you’re a client for life, even if you change jobs or stop driving.
- Financial Coaching will be available for Drivers Benefits members through March 31, 2021, so make sure you sign up today!
How to Use This Benefit
- Make sure you’re a Drivers Benefits member. You can start by filling out this enrollment form, or you can call us at 1-833-814-8590 and we’ll help you sign up!
- If you’re a Drivers Benefits member, you should have received an email with instructions on how to make appointments. If you can’t find it, no problem! Just call us at 1-833-814-8590, and we can help you get started with Financial Coaching.