Getting your flu shot is an important step in lowering your chances of getting the flu this season and helps to keep your immune system strong to prevent potential complications. Getting your free flu shot is this easy:
1. Confirm you are a Drivers Benefits Member.
- If you are already a member or think you might be, call us at 855-979-1445.
- Our member services team will confirm your membership and can send your flu shot voucher via email.
- If you are not a member, sign up using the enrollment form (don’t forget to check off that you would like a flu shot):
2. Check your email inbox (and your spam!)
- Once you sign up and requested a flu shot voucher, we’ll send it to you in 2 business days.
- If you don’t see it in your inbox, make sure to check your spam folder!
3. Go to your local Rite Aid to use your free flu shot voucher!
- Print your voucher or simply show your voucher on your phone to receive your free flu shot.
- Optional: You can save time in the Rite Aid by filling our your flu shot consent forms ahead of time and bringing them with you:
- Remember: You must always wear a face covering whenever you enter a Rite Aid.
Find the Rite Aid closest to you below:
- Need a Parking Lot in New York City?
- Just need the closest Rite Aid?
- Click here for the store locator of all New York state and city Rite Aids by county (A-Z).
Provided by the Independent Drivers Guild.
- Flu shot vouchers expire 3/31/2021
- Only one valid per driver, only for use of Drivers Benefits Members
- Limited while supplies last