Do you need free or low-cost health insurance? Are you paying too much for your current plan?
Having health insurance is vital for your family’s well-being. Publicly available options like Medicaid, CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Plan), and QHPs (Qualified Health Plans) offer quality care for less. But finding out if you’re eligible can be complicated.
We can help. Drivers Benefits screens members and their families for publicly available healthcare programs, for free. If you are eligible, either our friendly call center or our partners will help you schedule a time to complete your enrollment.
Screening only takes a few minutes, it could help you and your family save money, and there’s no obligation to enroll, so why not call and see what your options are?
- Are publicly available programs like Medicaid any good?
- Yes, these programs connect people to quality care that might have previously been out of their reach. Many of the same providers that you might have seen with different insurance, or without insurance, are available to you with Medicaid. The only difference is that you pay lower or no costs.
- What if I have insurance now, can I still check to see if I qualify?
- Yes! There is no pressure to enroll in any of the plans you qualify for if you decide not to, for whatever reason. If you want to call us to check if you’re still getting the best possible deal on healthcare coverage for you and your family, that’s totally fine.
- What is screening?
- Screening is just the process of checking to see if you qualify or likely qualify for a public benefit plan, or a Qualified Health Plan (QHP). If you are and want to move forward, we’ll either connect you to our partners to complete the process or schedule a time to complete enrollment for you. In addition, we’ll stay on the line with you for as long as you want us to — even when you’re on the phone with a state representative. If you decide to enroll in a plan, our goal is to make sure the process is smooth and successful.
- Do I have to pay to be screened?
- No! Healthcare Enrollment is a free service that Drivers Benefits offers to members and their families. Plus, screening only takes a few minutes, so you have nothing to lose.
- What about my immigration status?
- Everyone is welcome to call in for a screening, no matter your immigration status. The screening is 100% confidential.
- Is translation available?
- Yes, our customer service team can speak with you in English and Spanish, or a translator will be called in to assist in any other language.