Get affordable legal help from our network of qualified lawyers.
- A lawyer can help you challenge an NYPD traffic ticket for a moving violation. Each case only costs $99, well below what the average traffic lawyer will charge. This one-time fee also covers multiple tickets by the same officer in the same incident.
Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC) Issues
- An experienced TLC representative can help you understand how to fight your TLC ticket, your rights as a driver, strategize your points on your TLC license, review any document sent by the TLC, and generally anything you need to know.
- A pro bono lawyer can help you understand your rights as a tenant, assist you with an eviction notice, understand any legal documents from your landlord (including leases), and help you fill out any paperwork.
9/11 Compensation Fund
- If you were working downtown below Houston Street and around Staten Island’s Freshkills area between 9/11/01 and 7/31/02, you can be entitled to compensation for health conditions and can get much-needed health assistance. We have partnered with a law firm to help enroll eligible drivers.
A lawyer can help you receive free immigration-related legal issues such as:
- Citizenship Application Assistance (N-400)
- Green Card Application for Refugees and Asylees (I-485)
- Renewal of Green Card (I-90)
- DACA Renewal
- Removal of Conditions (I-751)
- Travel Document for Refugees and Asylees
How To Use This Benefit
You can get started by activating your Drivers Benefits here!
The Independent Drivers Guild works with us to provide drivers with affordable legal help with tickets. If you are not sure if you qualify, or you need help with translation services, please call our member support team at 1-833-814-8590 Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM. They will be able to guide you through the process.
Provided by the Independent Drivers Guild.